REBIRTH :: The 2023 QE3 Retreat
Rebirth :: The 2023 QE3 Retreat
The Rebirth Retreat is designed to guide you into rediscovering your inner self and throwing off everything that no longer serves your BECOMING.
Each part of your Whole Being will be realigned with your core beliefs, reconnected to your unique personal strength, completely regenerating you and enabling you to redefine WHAT you want for your life and rediscover HOW your gifts and abilities can empower you to get there.
Thursday, June 1st thru Sunday, June 4th, 2023
Your QE3 Rebirth Retreat ticket includes*:
Four (4) interactive, regenerative and transformative Whole Being workshops, conducted by Certified Master Coach, Renee Hutcherson Lucier, CMC
Four (4) coaching exercises that support each workshop and are designed to guide you in immediately applying each life principle that's been introduced
One Multidimensional Inventory of Personal Intelligence (MIPI) Coaching Assessment, plus a MIPI Assessment Debrief session, plus one VIA Total 24 Character Strengths Assessment, plus a VIA Assessment Debrief session
(Additional professional coaching tools, worksheets and resources may be included. It is
recommended (not required) that materials which make up the pre-course retreat packet be
completed prior to attending.)
QE3 Pamper Spa Session (Available Only on Thursday) to include, as availability allows, the selection of one spa session [i.e. one 50-minute full body massage therapy session, one 50-minute combination body massage with foot reflexology, one 50-minute aromatherapie session, or one 15-minute Reiki Healing session] -and- one freshly-made natural elixir.
Invigorating guided outdoor excursions & activities to choose from, such as: progressive zipline canopy tours, suspension bridges, waterpark activities, water tubing, paddle boarding, kayaking, aqua cycling, archery, laser tag, go karts, art gallery tours, antiquing, a sip & paint art party, yoga, sound bowl meditation, and more. (Please be advised: each activity has limited availability; sign up necessary; minimums for signups must be met; and, the schedule of activities may be subject to change without prior notice.)
Roundtrip transportation to & from Buckhead and the retreat venue
Roundtrip transportation to & from the retreat and outdoor excursion venues
Your choice of one QE3 logo shirt or hat
One Quintessence Delights gift bag with delightful goodies to indulge your mind, body, senses and soul ❤️
One QE3 Rebirth Retreat Workbook filled with workshop materials, your assessment results, goals you've declared for yourself, your personalized Life Action Plan (LAP), as well as, coaching tools to aid your success - a Core Values eBook plus an Ikigai Self-Discovery Tool
One QE3 Quopon (a $350 value) good towards your selection after the retreat for one MasterMind group coaching session, one 60-minute QE3 individual coaching session, one 30-minute speech for 25 people, -or- one 50-minute QE3 mindfulness manifestation strategy session.
Appetizing, wholesome & fresh gourmet selection of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, to satisfy your food sensitivity and/or dietary requirement, made onsite daily by a catering team
Beverages, fruits & snacks provided daily
Experience the lantern lodge
Lantern Lodge is a beautiful mountain resort lodge that is nestled above an amazing valley and has a breath-taking view of several mountains.
You can see the mountains of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee from the balconies of the nine bedroom, six bath resort.
Lantern Lodge is full of amenities, is nearby to popular activities and is quite well-fitted to host all those who await the QE3 Rebirth Retreat experience.
The QE3 REBIRTH RETREAT
*This is tentative Agenda of suggested workshops, activities, excursions and times. A formal Agenda will be firmed up and published as attendees register and secure their timeslots for activities, excursions, etc. Some room preferences, excursions and/or activities may be deleted or replaced based on availability, demand, needs, interest or for other undisclosed reasons (without prior notice to retreat guests, retreat host, activity facilitator, etc).
* Lodging accommodations on the property includes private and shared rooms. Shared rooms have a combination of king, queen, double, single, bunk and bunk-style beds.
* Please understand that selected beds and/or rooms may not be available at the time of your request, even if our site appears to make certain beds and/or rooms available.
* Unless a private room is secured -or- all roommates specifically name each other (with the shared room type being available), QE3 organizers have the sole responsibility of establishing roommate and/or rooming selections.
* No bed or room exchanges allowed, without first being requested and approved. All requests will be considered. We will do our best to honor the requests we can, however, please understand if your request is denied.
* Special diet requirements, allergies, special instructions and/or physical restrictions must be communicated in writing when securing resort retreat seat with the first resort retreat payment. Please understand you must remain vigilant at all times to ensure your sensitivities and/or preferences are honored.
* All workshops, activities, excursions, lodging accommodations, meal, snack & drink selections, transportation services, etc are provided on a first come, first available basis.
*This retreat involves individual pre-course work that is highly recommended for optimum aspirations to be achieved. Please turn in coursework and required materials by the required due date(s) and bring to the resort retreat all completed and uncompleted materials.
* This retreat involves a complex mixture of professional assessments, coaching tools, exercises, techniques, discussions, prompts, questioning, and assigned activities custom-designed to bring about individual Whole Being regeneration (i.e. the renewing, restoring and regrowing of core strengths, character strengths & specific skillsets that comprise personal intelligence, resilience and other crucial life management abilities). Resources used are at the complete discretion of the Certified Master Coach.
* Every advertised inclusive, activity & service is subject to change without prior notice or explanation. Offerings are published in good faith.